Concerns about my Beardies Feces

Status
Not open for further replies.

CursedAidan23

Original Poster
So for a little bit now my beardies poop has been runny and different consistencies. I have changed her diet a couple times to help her, and right now I have her eating cabbage and about 6-8 dusted crickets every now and then. I can try and get a photo of what it loood like right now. Today I bathed her and the poop wasn't runny, it was just a tad bit greenish and not a big urate. Please message me to know what is going on! It would be much appreciated.

CursedAidan23

Original Poster
Her poop today. She is 1 year old btw
20211128_172912.jpg
20211128_172909.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Her poop today. She is 1 year old btw
View attachment 65559 View attachment 65560
Ok please NO more cabbage --- here is a website for nutrition Nutrition Content ignore the kale thing its a great staple feeder --- diet basking temps and good UVB all play a role in the dragons behavior and health --- please go over the basking temps they should be 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer - NO stick ons they are inaccurate and those temps need to be surface temps not ambient - UVB NO coils please - long tube fixture 24" No Zillas or Thrive brand please Zoo Med -- Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb or a Sunblaster Nano Tech are all good UVB's ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom