Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Good news: there have been improvement today. She's still not exactly running at the chance for crickets, she's kinda struggling to notice them idk, but she's already eaten more just this morning than she did all day yesterday.
Well keep feeding her once those temps are correct and the UVB is in place you will see more of a difference in her -- I would get her some BSFL and add those to the tops of her salads they are a larvae do not dust them they are a good staple feeder for babies feed as many as you want the crickets make a good compliment to the diet -- I dont know how big she is so I cant tell you the size to get hatchlings will the small ones if shes around 3-4 months old she should be able to eat large -- anytime you get insects do not get them any bigger than the space between the eyes length wise

cailgrail

Original Poster
Well keep feeding her once those temps are correct and the UVB is in place you will see more of a difference in her -- I would get her some BSFL and add those to the tops of her salads they are a larvae do not dust them they are a good staple feeder for babies feed as many as you want the crickets make a good compliment to the diet -- I dont know how big she is so I cant tell you the size to get hatchlings will the small ones if shes around 3-4 months old she should be able to eat large -- anytime you get insects do not get them any bigger than the space between the eyes length wise
Reporting back: her appetite has been very good. Digital probe thermometers arrived yesterday. Revealed that my humidity was very low (21 on cool side and 16 on hot side!!!). I picked up a misting bottle to use as needed and got the humidity to 23% on the hot side, 28% on the cool side. Temps are good, currently 85 on cool side and 99 on hot side. Lights also just arrived. Box says to keep it at least 6 inches away from your reptile, current space from basking spot to top of tank is 9 inches so that's good. Now for installing it do I just put it over the top like how my current lamps are sitting?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Reporting back: her appetite has been very good. Digital probe thermometers arrived yesterday. Revealed that my humidity was very low (21 on cool side and 16 on hot side!!!). I picked up a misting bottle to use as needed and got the humidity to 23% on the hot side, 28% on the cool side. Temps are good, currently 85 on cool side and 99 on hot side. Lights also just arrived. Box says to keep it at least 6 inches away from your reptile, current space from basking spot to top of tank is 9 inches so that's good. Now for installing it do I just put it over the top like how my current lamps are sitting?
Depending on the screen please post a pic of your screen

cailgrail

Original Poster
Depending on the screen please post a pic of your screen
It's a mesh top
20220112_115454.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom