Not open for further replies.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
Drache613":1en2shtw said:
Hello,

No problem at all. Let us know how things are going, I hope he is feeling better.

Tracie

looks like he's feeling better! he ate all the greens you told me to feed I'm! I couldn't blend dit is that ok? or do I need a blender and I also felt what might be his kidneys on the sides of his body near the vent feels like straw I think it's normal since the vet checked him when he had it and said he is perfectly healthy! and I have another concern I can feel this roundish thing under his left rib in his stomach it seems to dissapere when he poops? what is that?? and also he seems bloated sometimes like when he basks? is that normal when I take him out of his tank he goes back to normal, hmm and he doesn't seem it be straining! turns out it's just the way they poop :roll: but I heard his back click a little when he pooped on me is that normal? thanks in advance!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
sorry for not updating but I found him a vet told them his symptoms and they said to wait tonight and see how he does they gave us an emergency vet if he starts bleeding and we are taking him to the vet tomorrow :blob8:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Good grief, that is quite a fall/jump for him. You are taking him to the vet on friday?
How is he doing, is his beard dark from the fall? Is he moving after his fall?
You can definitely use a blender if needed to make the greens easier to mix up.
His muscles will become more rigid if he goes to the bathroom, but they shouldn't be
hard all of the time, no. I am not sure what the lump would be by the rib unless you were
feeling a kidney down low on his side.
If you heard his back muscles or bone click then he may have strained a bit or it might
have just been his body making a little noise which is normal.

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
yea its a HUGE fall im just glad he did not hit his head when he fell he landed like a cat thankfully he is so lucky he did not hit his head on our outdoor stove! he can walk I felt him no broken ribs nothing is broken and no blackbearding! all I can see happen to him was the air was knocked out of him! he landed on concrete too which is super dangerous :( the only thing that he's doing weird is being a little bloated is that normal? and the way he fell was I have this little playpen he can jump out of it but prefers not to and then a bird came and scared him so I went to pick him up snd then he sprinted and jumped off the side of the balcony when I tell you I SCREAMED i screamed my god it was so terrifying i also stayed up all night keeping a very close eye on him and an emergency vet on speed dile :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I will check your other thread. I can only imagine how awful of a sight that must have been
to see him jump that far down. I hope he is doing alright.

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
hey Tracie, old update but he is doing great now, he's thriving in a 120-gallon bioactive enclosure, eating like a champ! only saw his black beard once in the last 4 months when I put him in the new environment, he's got isopods and springtails and still has his own bed. his birthday is April 13! hell, be 2❤️ he grew up so fast he was 16¨ when I got him and now he's 18 and 1/2!! spoiled rotten little man his colors are so vibrant too😍 thank you guys so much I couldn't have done this without all of you guys<3

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Thanks for the updates, he has completely recovered then, bless him!
I am happy to hear he finished growing & is doing well now. It is hard not to spoil them. ❤️💞

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Be sure to update us if you would like, we always enjoy seeing pictures.❤️

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom