Coccidia level +4?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
F10 spray kills Coccidia right??
Tracie already answered, but it is my understanding also that it is effective against Coccidia. Just remember to air out the habitat because ammonia is toxic (their respotory system is more simple than ours, so the fumes can be hard on them)

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Tracie already answered, but it is my understanding also that it is effective against Coccidia. Just remember to air out the habitat because ammonia is toxic (their respotory system is more simple than ours, so the fumes can be hard on them)
Ohhh I see. I must've missed that it contains ammonia. I did not realize or I misread. Thank you!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Let us know how things are going! I think that he will be just fine, his system should hopefully
level out soon for him.

Tracie

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

Let us know how things are going! I think that he will be just fine, his system should hopefully
level out soon for him.

Tracie
Ok great! He's finally getting used to us and his new home. He let's you know if he doesn't want to be held thos he will just run off. Not hide but angrily scamper away lmao! He seems totally healthy and his bms no longer have any orange urate.

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

level out soon for him.

Tracie
Is this stuff ok? Someone showed me this.
Screenshot_20230531_153758_Facebook.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That one should be fine. I haven't personally, but have known a few people who have used it.
I can't see the ingredients but if they are all natural then that should be perfectly ok to use off
& on for him.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom