Closes one eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobalized

Just trying to figure out if this is normal, did it before i put the uvb bulb in there which took 4 days after I bought him before that he just had a heat bulb and he was still doing it, and he does it now that i have the spot heat bulb and the uvb bulb, and he does it when i have him out of the tank in my hands or around anywhere. just one eye he will close and will open it if u disturb him.

Weegie

Does he keep it closed all the time?Cuz mine will close it when he is looking around off and on but usually has both open.

Mobalized

Original Poster
No def not all the time just randomly, or later in the day, or if i have him out of the cage in my hands. He doesnt seem to have any problem opening it or anything

Weegie

Weegie does all the time when out of cage when he is looking around at everything.He went to vet today and got a clean bill of health other than a prasite so if he doesn't keep closed all the time just random probally just fine.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Jasper used to do that to me all the time. If I was annoying him, he would close the eye on the side that I was on, as if to make me disappear! :lol:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Dexter frequently winks at me.
Ive come to find that he closes both in pleasure when i pet his beard and he's close one eye at me dismissively when 'sir is not amused'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom