Clogged nostrils

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaketj34

The past few days I’ve noticed my bearded dragon has been more skiddish than usual (only had for a little over a month so he’s normal a little timid still) but he’s also been hiding more the past couple days. Today I noticed something on his chin/nose that looked like she’d so dripped some water on his nose like I normally do and it seemed to take care of the stuff on his face but when I was done he sat there with his mouth open “gaping” which he’s never done before. Came back to him a couple hours later and saw what you see in the picture. Is this just shed? He hasn’t shed yet since I’ve had him.
DC0F9EF1-C348-4CF1-AB57-0DBEB777AEBB.jpeg
A6720992-ACD3-4CA6-8A66-AA60FFE948EA.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The past few days I’ve noticed my bearded dragon has been more skiddish than usual (only had for a little over a month so he’s normal a little timid still) but he’s also been hiding more the past couple days. Today I noticed something on his chin/nose that looked like she’d so dripped some water on his nose like I normally do and it seemed to take care of the stuff on his face but when I was done he sat there with his mouth open “gaping” which he’s never done before. Came back to him a couple hours later and saw what you see in the picture. Is this just shed? He hasn’t shed yet since I’ve had him. View attachment 66104 View attachment 66105
I would say its shed it will work its way out eventually - he can rub his face on something in the tank to try and loosen it and you can spray his nose to moisten it up and loosen it -- gaping is good they are regulating their body temp that is normal --

jaketj34

Original Poster
I would say its shed it will work its way out eventually - he can rub his face on something in the tank to try and loosen it and you can spray his nose to moisten it up and loosen it -- gaping is good they are regulating their body temp that is normal --
Thanks for the response. I got home tonight and looked again and his nose was clear and tail completely peeling so I’d think it’s safe to say it’s shed also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom