Iccarus (my big boy)
Wabbit (my middle child)
M&M (my fatty girl)
Maribelle (my baby girl)

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
lovemybeardies":6f5c5 said:
I have lots of rescued beardies.

Lenny, Bryan, Fred and Ginger, Fyre, Eli, Brutus, Darby, Marlin, Baxter, Carmen, Benny (my little terror), Paula (who we initially thought was a Paul), Pringle, Pappy, Raven, Rocky (another girl, but we kept her name anyway), Draco, Sampson and Delilah, Faith, Rosie, and Dexter, Ruby, Andy and Cinnamon, Bowser, Jasmine, Bridgette (my two-legged sweetheart), Spike (who turned out to be a she, but we kept her name anyway. She is one of the sweetest of all), Rudee, Sandy and Sunny, Edward, Bella, and Alex.

They occupy three spare rooms of our house and our family is very busy tending to all their needs. We absolutely love each and every one of them.

wow!!! I love how you got Twilight goin' on in there..(aka. Edward, and Bella). Cute.

My beardie's name is Jasper. ;)

mischa

Juvie Member
Mischa ,thought to be a female when purchased, but turned out to be a male, is my two year old beardie! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom