Chinese Water Dragon Rescue

dlovejoy88

Hello, my name is David Lovejoy; I'm seeking fundraising for a proper enclosure for a Chinese water dragon named Vermax I rescued from a neglected home. Since I saved Vermax, I have been researching the long-term care and husbandry of Chinese water dragons in captivity. Adult Chinese water dragons can grow up to 3ft long from snout to tail and are arboreal lizards. They need a relatively warm and humid environment. Chinese water dragons do best in a large/tall enclosure where they spend most of their lives in trees in nature. I want to provide Vermax with the best care and life I can give him, but unfortunately, I need some help with his enclosure. I have an entire enclosure picked out with everything it would need to make him a perfect home, and this is what I am seeking help with. Any Donations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Dart's Human

Beardie name(s)
Dartanion, (Dart)
Hello, my name is David Lovejoy; I'm seeking fundraising for a proper enclosure for a Chinese water dragon named Vermax I rescued from a neglected home. Since I saved Vermax, I have been researching the long-term care and husbandry of Chinese water dragons in captivity. Adult Chinese water dragons can grow up to 3ft long from snout to tail and are arboreal lizards. They need a relatively warm and humid environment. Chinese water dragons do best in a large/tall enclosure where they spend most of their lives in trees in nature. I want to provide Vermax with the best care and life I can give him, but unfortunately, I need some help with his enclosure. I have an entire enclosure picked out with everything it would need to make him a perfect home, and this is what I am seeking help with. Any Donations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Ouch. Tough subject for me. My daughter had a Water Dragon for 3 years and we just lost it. My fault, I didn't catch the signs of MBD quick enough, light had gone bad and she didn't use calcium supplement regularly enough.

Tried to save it, but she didn't make it.

I hope you have great success and kudos for helping someone who needed a better husbandry owner.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom