Cheech and his 1st day at the beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a gorgeous 83 degree day here in Florida and decided to take him to the beach for a short time. No lights can replicate the natural sunshine and UVB of mother nature. He was not a fan of his new harness with cute wings, but I got some cute pics. He seemed to enjoy the beach. I either had him on my lap or sat next to him on the rocks while he basked.

Attachments

• 20220224_120048.jpg
    20220224_120048.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20220224_120101.jpg
    20220224_120101.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 100

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
It was a gorgeous 83 degree day here in Florida and decided to take him to the beach for a short time. No lights can replicate the natural sunshine and UVB of mother nature. He was not a fan of his new harness with cute wings, but I got some cute pics. He seemed to enjoy the beach. I either had him on my lap or sat next to him on the rocks while he basked.
awww:love: hes SO cute!!! I hope you all had a good time^^

dogndragonmom

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
We sure did, well I think I had more fun...he was not liking his harness so much. I ordered a less bulky one to see if he likes that better, but he did bask and soak up the sunshine.

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
We sure did, well I think I had more fun...he was not liking his harness so much. I ordered a less bulky one to see if he likes that better, but he did bask and soak up the sunshine.
nice and yeah my beardie doesn't like harnesses either and she HATES outside like all she does is hiss and go to the door so just don't take her outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom