Cheap feeder sellers online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
I am looking for silkworms, reptiworms, phoenix worms, and crickets online that are very cheap. But can't find any cheap online websites that sell more then a hundred of feeder cups?

Vermundor

Hatchling Member
Feeder stores:

Great Lake Hornworms: Only sells hornworms. You can raise them from eggs if you'd like. It'll save you money, however they take about a week to get to a good feeding size.

Reptiworms: Only sells reptiworms. (Coupon for 20% off: BEARDED20) Shipping $5.

Mulberry Farm: Sells a variety of feeders including roaches, worms, and crickets. Postpaid packs are at-least five dollars less than normal price because of reduced shipping. (Check out the postpaid snack packs and see if you can find something you like there if you are looking for a variety. Great prices.) They're out of a lot of postpaid packs, so if you can wait keep an eye on the availability.

Lindasgonebuggie: Sells variety of worms. Very good silkworm deals. (Currently has a sale on them.) Also sells value packs which saves you some money.

Hope this helps in your hunt for reasonably priced feeders. :)

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
There are usually a lot of cheap feeders on faunaclassifieds, not any really big brand name stuff but they usually offer at a good price and good quality from what i've received.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Gail":2aka6v4o said:
http://reptilefood.com/ for crickets

Thanks the url you mentioned are they good with shipping cost. I tryed milberry farms 1,000 crickets and the shipping was like geez thats what i thought. Thanks again gail

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Vermundor":2z51ln71 said:
Feeder stores:

Great Lake Hornworms: Only sells hornworms. You can raise them from eggs if you'd like. It'll save you money, however they take about a week to get to a good feeding size.

I buy supers and crickets from GLH. They are very good IMO.

Vermundor

Hatchling Member
They sell those feeders too? They're really good in general. I ordered hornworm eggs and food from them and they arrived well packaged. Most of the eggs hatched as well, which was a plus. I paid $10 for 50 worms+overcount, and I ended up with about 80 huge worms. LOL my lizard couldn't gobble them down in time.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
yes, they are the only place I get my supers and crickets. I got an order yesterday, 500 crickets, 1000 supers $40 shipped overnight UPS.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That hornworm place sounds pretty good. I really haven't checked them out cause i heard these worms are pretty big like supers. You bought alot of supers are they a staple for older dragons? I buy like 25 supers weekly for my huge chameleon witch last him a week. Well he eats crickets as well but petsmart is getting to be a pain. I go broke there lol and the only lizard that doesn't cost to much to feed is my iguana that eats about hundred pieces of greens a day and strawberrys. The only reptile i haven't had one problem with. Well thats a under statement he has broke alot of things around the house. But i love em and hes forgiven lol

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Supers will live and last a while, I bought the medium so they can grow. I have a HUGE dubia colony, so he eats dubia and supers every day.

wendytx

I tried to order Reptiworm and use the coupon code...but I did not find the box where I can key in the code.
Have any one used the code?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom