Cheap feeder sellers online

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesavedgirl

Hatchling Member
Yes I have used the code before, but I missed it the first time. It's at the check out, it asks you if you have any coupons or codes but I put it in wrong but they credited my account. So i've used the Beardie20 twice now, I'll let you know if it stops me this time..

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
littlesavedgirl":31osfrip said:
Yes I have used the code before, but I missed it the first time. It's at the check out, it asks you if you have any coupons or codes but I put it in wrong but they credited my account. So i've used the Beardie20 twice now, I'll let you know if it stops me this time..

I haven't used it yet tryed once but didnt process. So maybe ill try it for reptiworms again soon. But heard bad things about these worms being hard and get stuck inside your dragons intestants.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lauraj1055":2cahmbbe said:
I've used the code all 5 times I've ordered. You can also use facebook20

Let me refresh i made a order using bearded20 and my order didnt process. These reptiworms are very odd any how with having something inside them.

sheri85

Juvie Member
i use the code for Reptiworms.com every single time i order. i think there's a small box at the end of the order form (i think there's also a box for gift certificates in the same section) where you can enter the code, and yes you can use it more than once, which is awesome because the discount really does help. try it in all caps. the discount should show up on your bill before you even submit, so that's how you know it went through.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It worked i received them 200 large and trying to get lindasgonebuggie but the shipping kinda screwedd me the 20 dollar deal but then shipping blowed. So am working on a colony and just buying crickets and waxworms for now. Til i can afford the online stuff i can but shipping lately ruins it.

ocrage

Hatchling Member
Terminator7777":3brp5mfr said:
It worked i received them 200 large and trying to get lindasgonebuggie but the shipping kinda screwedd me the 20 dollar deal but then shipping blowed. So am working on a colony and just buying crickets and waxworms for now. Til i can afford the online stuff i can but shipping lately ruins it.

you shouldn't be feeding wax worms that often. it should be a rare treat, like ice cream.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ocrage":37ny0354 said:
Terminator7777":37ny0354 said:

you shouldn't be feeding wax worms that often. it should be a rare treat, like ice cream.

Oh i no i just do because its superz mealworms or waxworms at the pet store so superz are to big and go with waxworms. They really enjoy them so its kinda hard not to feed waxworms. But i try not to if i have enough feeder crickets.

camt10

express crickets 22 shipped next day fed ex got first order some dried dead but was told normal all in al 10 X cheaper then petsmart wised up when saw there wax worms come from armstrong crickets

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
camt10":hg33rq9p said:
express crickets 22 shipped next day fed ex got first order some dried dead but was told normal all in al 10 X cheaper then petsmart wised up when saw there wax worms come from armstrong crickets

I see thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom