CHE or deep heat projector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Was wondering if CHE or deep heat projector is better for supplemental heat and night time heat?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Go with the heat projector. They work really well and the surface doesn’t get nearly as hot. I do use domes with ceramic base for all of my lights. You can get them cheaply at a farm supply store sold as a brooder lamp.

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Go with the heat projector. They work really well and the surface doesn’t get nearly as hot. I do use domes with ceramic base for all of my lights. You can get them cheaply at a farm supply store sold as a brooder lamp.
Thanks 🙏

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I’ve used a few of the Megarays and the Arcadias are nice too. I think those two are the most readily available.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Try lightyourreptiles.com. I believe they have some Arcadias in stock. The 50w should be strong enough unless you are heating a very large space or it gets very cold in the house overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom