Charlie 1y ago vs today

Charlie's been in my family a year now and she really just seems to be such a sweet little happy dragon :) some update photos

fEOWMdC.jpg

yHDooHe.jpg

QPrlOW9.jpg

vRYOAHE.jpg

spooo7e.jpg

Love her so much!!

Cuttlefishh

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":1tiz93wv said:
Charlie looks great :)

Thank you! She's doing great ! She's on the slightly petite side being 350g and 16 1/2 inches but she's got a good appetite and loves interacting with people :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, she looks great ! Nothing wrong with a petite Pogona, sounds like she's healthy + well adjusted . :)

Cuttlefishh

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":bgt8l8d3 said:
I agree, she looks great ! Nothing wrong with a petite Pogona, sounds like she's healthy + well adjusted . :)

Petite pogona :lol: yes she is ! The vet described her as very "humanized" with her expressive behaviour and seeming desire to be handled; but truthfully shes spoiled utterly rotten and I swear she thinks she's the only beardie in the world haha

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviaduke
Top Bottom