Chamomile Plant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you can feed chamomile flowers, but what about the rest of it? I'm growing certain plants organically this summer to feed to my beardie and this thing is getting out of control already! Can I feed him the actual plant itself too so I don't have to wait for flowers?

16ffbde2195d6181180feca8febd4f41.jpg

sue09

Hatchling Member
I have just checked the Bearded dragon nutrition sheet and it says they can eat english chamomile,so I,m sure what type yours is,,hth.

DopplerMel2000

Original Poster
sue09":2n8b72ai said:
I have just checked the Bearded dragon nutrition sheet and it says they can eat english chamomile,so I,m sure what type yours is,,hth.
Looks like mine is called Roman chamomile but luckily I just came across this...

"Roman Chamomile is also referred to as ‘Noble’, English’, ‘Common’, or True Chamomile."

:D

But when you saw that was it just for the flowers or the actual plant? Or did it even specify? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom