Can you help me interpret this bloodwork?

ds_1771

Beardie name(s)
Abelardo Texas
Hi! Can you help me interpret this Bloodwork?
Screenshot_20220729-192546__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220729-192710__01.jpg

The doctor called me a went over it with me over the phone. Honestly, I couldn't understand that well due to the language barrier. And he talked very fast! I did pick up that my dragon has low calcium levels and slightly elevated white blood cells due to previously having coccidia. (Dragon tested negative already) Vet is not worried about that slightly elevated white blood cells but he was saying something about the calcium if i understood right? Glad I asked for a copy of that bloodwork for second opinion. Thank you!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi! Can you help me interpret this Bloodwork? View attachment 72373
View attachment 72374
The doctor called me a went over it with me over the phone. Honestly, I couldn't understand that well due to the language barrier. And he talked very fast! I did pick up that my dragon has low calcium levels and slightly elevated white blood cells due to previously having coccidia. (Dragon tested negative already) Vet is not worried about that slightly elevated white blood cells but he was saying something about the calcium if i understood right? Glad I asked for a copy of that bloodwork for second opinion. Thank you!
Our vet tech mod can read this flagging your post to her
@Drache613

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom