Can my dragon eat meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwreck

Hey guys I was wondering if I could feed my beardy beef, chicken, or eggs occasionally. He loves crickets and greens. I’m not sure his age I’ve had him for 3 months and he is a lil over 9”. He eats about the same amount of greens as crickets. Idk if he has become lazy or just prefers greens. I’ve read he should be eating around 75% protein which he did for half the time I’ve had him. Now he has been eating quite a bit more veggies. Anyways I was going to try some other easy sources of protein but I thought I should get all the info I could before doing so. Any info would be appreciated!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
No cat or dog foods.

Nor human foods other than maybe the occasional bit of hardboiled egg as a treat and veg and greens and some fruit and berries.

At his size he needs to be eating 2 meals of live insects per day (as many per meal as he wants) and be snacking on salad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom