Can dubia roaches have flunckers cricket food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently got dubia roaches and I love them! They are surprisingly adorable, and I have a terrible fear of insects!
Anyway, I'm gonna try switching to them, but I still have plenty of cricket supplies, can I use them for the roaches? I got a small kit for them when I ordered them with my skink, with food and water crystals, but can I give the roaches high calcium cricket diet and water gels? They are from the flunckers brand
And if they can have it, can I mix the food I got for them with the cricket food?

Yes. The roach and cricket chow is generally the same stuff anyways. I give my roaches the uneaten greens from my dragon cage to save cash. The salad provides food and water so I don’t have to buy insect chow anymore or deal with water crystals.

MintyGamer

Original Poster
BeerdedBiped":3maz0a0d said:
Yes. The roach and cricket chow is generally the same stuff anyways. I give my roaches the uneaten greens from my dragon cage to save cash. The salad provides food and water so I don’t have to buy insect chow anymore or deal with water crystals.
Awesome! Thanks!
I was thinking about giving them some stale crested gecko food or random fruits/veggies when they run out of water crystals and powder food

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
MintyGamer":37e1kpu1 said:
I just recently got dubia roaches and I love them! They are surprisingly adorable, and I have a terrible fear of insects!
Anyway, I'm gonna try switching to them, but I still have plenty of cricket supplies, can I use them for the roaches? I got a small kit for them when I ordered them with my skink, with food and water crystals, but can I give the roaches high calcium cricket diet and water gels? They are from the flunckers brand
And if they can have it, can I mix the food I got for them with the cricket food?
The Fluker food isn’t good for feeders it’s basically just keeping them alive it has no nutritional value that gets passed down to your dragon

MintyGamer

Original Poster
Bmjo":lfsnje70 said:
The Fluker food isn’t good for feeders it’s basically just keeping them alive it has no nutritional value that gets passed down to your dragon
Oh, really? I didn't know that! I'll make sure to give them fruits and veggies too, thank you!

Bmjo

Hatchling Member
MintyGamer":3uczz5hy said:
Bmjo":3uczz5hy said:
Oh, really? I didn't know that! I'll make sure to give them fruits and veggies too, thank you!
Oh my mistake i thought you meant the orange cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom