Can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
This is Simi and Tulu. The bigger one is Simi, he passed away a couple of weeks ago and ever since Tulu has been depressed and I don't know what to do for him.
18674.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This is Simi and Tulu. The bigger one is Simi, he passed away a couple of weeks ago and ever since Tulu has been depressed and I don't know what to do for him.
View attachment 67538
Welcome to the forum - I am so sorry to hear about Simi --- can you tell us what Simi passed away from? From the pic it looks like Simi had some skin issues going on from looking at his head and is Tulu a bearded dragon? Sorry it is hard for me to distinguish if he is the same breed

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Welcome to the forum - I am so sorry to hear about Simi --- can you tell us what Simi passed away from? From the pic it looks like Simi had some skin issues going on from looking at his head and is Tulu a bearded dragon? Sorry it is hard for me to distinguish if he is the same breed
They are both frills. Simi was fighting an infection last summer that the vet seems to think he never fully recovered from. The antibiotics last summer seemed as though it worked for him but the last couple of weeks our concern took him back to the vet. His white cell count was very high but, we were informed a day late.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They are both frills. Simi was fighting an infection last summer that the vet seems to think he never fully recovered from. The antibiotics last summer seemed as though it worked for him but the last couple of weeks our concern took him back to the vet. His white cell count was very high but, we were informed a day late.
Ok let's see if ahbd and Tracie can help you- Tracie is our vet tech mod
@AHBD
@Drache613

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Poor little frilly, can you show pic of his enclosure and go over your care as far as temperature, estimated humidity, what specific name + wattage of the bulbs you use, etc ? Did you get them from a pet store, a reptile show /breeder ?

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I should add that since that pic, Tulu has been to the vet and given a clean bill of health. He has always been spunky, comes to us when his name is called, and always wants to be with us. But I swear... his behavior has turned 180deg since the day Simi left us.

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
All our beardies (3) and frills (now 2) have enclosures lighting and humidity set up according to Kerri's instructions and guidance we have taken from here.

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Poor little frilly, can you show pic of his enclosure and go over your care as far as temperature, estimated humidity, what specific name + wattage of the bulbs you use, etc ? Did you get them from a pet store, a reptile show /breeder ?
Tulu was brought to us from a breeder. We adopted him when he was very young. I know that he is sad and/or depressed. I just don't know what to do to help him get over it... we're having a hard time too.

Attachments

• 16441701474791655679467856237123.jpg
    16441701474791655679467856237123.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom