Can anyone help? Really worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie with BD

Original Poster
Hi everyone I’m new here and I’m finding out I don’t know as much as I should have before I got my wee guy or girl Ash.
I’ve had him for around 4 weeks. When I first got him his underbelly was white. He looked active enough, tail good but after a few days he got stress marks on his belly, wouldn’t eat more that one locust a day and a couple of strong rocket leaves. I’ve had to drip water on his nose. He keeps hiding at the hot end of the tank and sleeps most of the time. He’s starting to calm down when I hold him but I’m really worried. I’ve checked temperatures, everything seems fine. He’s pooping. I don’t understand why he’s like this. He’s eating is getting worse. I’ve never seen him eat or drink from his bowls. Can anyone help please? I meant to say I’m a very busy mum of another pet and 2 autistic kids and may not get back to you right away. Apologies in advance. Thanks for any advice. I will post a pic of the tank and Ash asap.

Solution
Hi everyone I’m new here and I’m finding out I don’t know as much as I should have before I got my wee guy or girl Ash.
I’ve had him for around 4 weeks. When I first got him his underbelly was white. He looked active enough, tail good but after a few days he got stress marks on his belly, wouldn’t eat more that one locust a day and a couple of strong rocket leaves. I’ve had to drip water on his nose. He keeps hiding at the hot end of the tank and sleeps most of the time. He’s starting to calm down when I hold him but I’m really worried. I’ve checked temperatures, everything seems fine. He’s pooping. I don’t understand why he’s like this. He’s eating is getting worse. I’ve never seen him eat or drink from his bowls. Can anyone help...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom