Can anyone help identify these larvae/worms in my dubia tank?

When doing my weekly clean out of my dubia tank today, I found these microscopic worms (maybe larvae). Can anyone help identify what they are? I do have buffalo beetles in with the dubia - is it possible it’s from them? I have completely changed the egg flats, removed all the dubia, and cleaned out the tank removing all the worms in question. They seemed to be concentrated to one corner. The pic is zoomed in A LOT (you can see with the tiny buffalo beetles the size comparison). If anyone knows what they could be I would really appreciate some direction. Google wasn’t helpful LOL. Thanks all!
CA20E61A-6BFD-46F8-9BB2-6A4C65034D63.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
When doing my weekly clean out of my dubia tank today, I found these microscopic worms (maybe larvae). Can anyone help identify what they are? I do have buffalo beetles in with the dubia - is it possible it’s from them? I have completely changed the egg flats, removed all the dubia, and cleaned out the tank removing all the worms in question. They seemed to be concentrated to one corner. The pic is zoomed in A LOT (you can see with the tiny buffalo beetles the size comparison). If anyone knows what they could be I would really appreciate some direction. Google wasn’t helpful LOL. Thanks all! View attachment 73357
Not sure on that one let's have some others look
@CooperDragon
@Claudiusx

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They look like beetle larvae to me. They shouldn't pose any harm and may help clean up the frass in your dubia colony a bit

fcooper

Hatchling Member
I suspect you have fruit fly larvae. Get all the roaches out of your bin, clean up all the food and bleach the bin with a 10% mixture.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom