Came home to this

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
U

Update! She just went up to bask :’) but lots of stress marks on her tummy - didn’t have that today/this week
Has the UVB come? You may be getting the stress marks because of no UVB -- the ingredients for the C care are fine - this stuff is supposed to be really good and recommended by vets- I fed this to a couple of my dragons -

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Has the UVB come? You may be getting the stress marks because of no UVB -- the ingredients for the C care are fine - this stuff is supposed to be really good and recommended by vets- I fed this to a couple of my dragons -
Hasn’t arrived yet - order status says arriving by 10 pm today but sometimes amazon surprises you and it arrives sooner - as it arrives late, do i still keep on the UVB light? I tend to close all lights by 11:30pm latest that’s her bedtime

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hasn’t arrived yet - order status says arriving by 10 pm today but sometimes amazon surprises you and it arrives sooner - as it arrives late, do i still keep on the UVB light? I tend to close all lights by 11:30pm latest that’s her bedtime
All lights out when its her bedtime- she needs a photo period of 12 hrs on 12 hrs off is standard unless shes going to bed early which they usually do in the winter time then you can shut them off earlier

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
All lights out when its her bedtime- she needs a photo period of 12 hrs on 12 hrs off is standard unless shes going to bed early which they usually do in the winter time then you can shut them off earlier
Vet blood work update:

Attachments

• B8B6FE57-1A34-4C79-AA07-A0CAE5F6FA29.jpg
    B8B6FE57-1A34-4C79-AA07-A0CAE5F6FA29.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 53

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok Tracie needs to take a look at this and see what she says
@Drache613
The UVB arrived and I have it on now but its on top of her screen and I set it directly above her (12”), the fixture is a long block with no holes or hooks or anything to hang it inside her tank - any suggestions?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
The UVB arrived and I have it on now but its on top of her screen and I set it directly above her (12”), the fixture is a long block with no holes or hooks or anything to hang it inside her tank - any suggestions?
Yes you can use 3M Velcro fasteners or long plastic zip ties-or fishing line-or picture wire hangers-

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm late to the thread i know, the stuff i have given mine was oxbow omnivore critical care. It smell delicious and my dragons usually eat it with no problem. It is full of vitamins and is a great way to hydrate them. The issue i run into it it thickens up in the syringe pretty fast, the easy solution was to mix it a little thinner so when it thickens it will still come out.

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Can you ask for the actual bloodwork ? You paid for it so it belongs to you and it's always good to have the record of it, just like we get for our own bloodwork. Be polite and thank him of course.
Sos idk what she’s doing looks like she’s yawning?
She’s had sporadic movement like twice with mouth open

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh poor girl, how is her breathing, is her mouth still open while she is sleeping? Is her breathing
steady or erratic?
She didn't choke on any of the foods /fluids while feeding her did she?
Please let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

ivysul

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello,

Oh poor girl, how is her breathing, is her mouth still open while she is sleeping? Is her breathing
steady or erratic?
She didn't choke on any of the foods /fluids while feeding her did she?
Please let us know how she is doing.

Tracie
Hi,

I don’t see breathing movement but her mouth is open with eyes closed, don’t think she choked on any fluids she didn’t eat anything either, she looks like this now idk what to do?

When i had posted before this she did a crazy sporadic stretch 3 times in the span of maybe 40 min before she closed her eyes with her mouth still open

Attachments

• 56814323-AE6C-4C71-A067-F1F0CBE0A19D.jpeg
    56814323-AE6C-4C71-A067-F1F0CBE0A19D.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 58

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom