calender complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound like an annoying stuck up person, but like there are some not that good pictures in the calender!! the pictures I sent in were SICK, I'm so upset that they weren't chosen!! I know I sound like a baby, but come on I'm sure people had some better pictures than some of the calender. some are really good don't get me wrong, but others were mediocre :0 anyways I just had to rank...plus I think my poor Copernicus is dying :( she may be experiencing liver failure since our house has a ladybug infestation lady bugs are toxic causing liver failure. she's been in the corner everyday, the cold corner... so sad.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The links to the new calendar haven't been posted on the forum yet so I'm not sure what pictures you're referring to. Perhaps you were viewing the pictures from last year and that's why you didn't see a picture of your beardie in it? The links for the calendar where he requested pictures for 2015 were from 2007.

Alex does an amazing job with the calendars and spends a lot of time on them. I have always been very pleased with them.

Sorry to hear about Copernicus. If you want to start a thread in the Health or E.R. forum, perhaps we can discuss what's going on to see if we can help out in any way.

Ophelia3178

Original Poster
that makes sense, it's probably an old calender... it was in the store... thanks. I already took her to the vet, the lady said its either she's gonna lay eggs or she is experiencing liver failure. she's too young to Brumate apparently. also I didn't mean to offend the calender guy, Sorry if I did :( it's just Im sure there are some very artistic photographers out there at the moment, and I'd love to see some of those shots :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
No worries. I'm hoping too have previews up by end of next week. There will be a global announcement post about it so everyone can review. I tend to fit in one picture of every beardie submitted. If I didnt, it's usually a mistake to be corrected.

The calendar on the store now is just a basic one that I keep up (generic and useable for each year).

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No worries!
Alex does a great job on the calendar. The pictures are always so well organized. :D

Definitely start a thread in the ER on your girl, to see if we can help out. How old is she?

Tracie

stp128

pedro12":2id2v285 said:
Thanks Alex for organizing all the picture u did a great job i want to appreciate your effort
Exactly Pedro. this is a very good effort i agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom