calcium dusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Ive just ordered some dubia roaches and phoenix worms for rex as he just doesnt seem keen on crickets or locusts. But just wondering do i need to dust the roaches and phoenix worms in calcium? because the phoenix worms are high in calcium already?

Just thought i would check.

The calcium im using is Nutrobal which has multivitamin supplement already in it. is that right? because aint you supposed to have 5 days calcium 2 days vitamins? because at the moment im doing 7 days with this nutrobal stuff.

Any help would be appreciated :D

Paul

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
I would continue to dust the Dubias for sure. As far as the phoenix worms go I also would still dust but pay close attention to the urates. If they begin to have an orange tint to them, then you may want to cut back on the dusting. (Ex: instead of dusting 5 feedings during the week, only dust 3.)

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
GoFast":7b960 said:
I would continue to dust the Dubias for sure. As far as the phoenix worms go I also would still dust but pay close attention to the urates. If they begin to have an orange tint to them, then you may want to cut back on the dusting. (Ex: instead of dusting 5 feedings during the week, only dust 3.)

What only dust 3 of the feedings a week with the nutrobal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom