Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Okay guys!!!!!
HUGATHON CONTINUES!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((MORE HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((AND LOTS MORE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Bye, bye, Bender!

R.I.P little one. I love you so much I'm so sorry baby.
crying.gif

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
What!! Oh, Barbara, my heart is just breaking for you. Knowing how you are about all of your babies, you must be devastated. Love, empathy and super sized cyber hugs for your entire family.

Frances

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Just beautiful, Gina!

Barb, here's more :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: and more (((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
OH NO! :shock: :cry: :cry: What happened? Barbara, my heart weaps for you. I am so so sorry. Katherine is going to be heartbroken, I'll have to tell her tomorrow. Call or pm if you need a shoulder to cry on. We will be crying any way :cry:

Sandy H :cry: :cry:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, I posted in the other topic in introductions. Again, I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault. I know you did all you could. Redrock did the same to us, the day before she died she rallied and we really thought she was getting better. The next day at work (2 years ago the 10th of next month) Bill called me about late am or mid day to tell me she'd died. I didn't believe it until I saw her in her tank when I got home.

Gina, I like the "no tears past the gate" poem you posted. I've lost several friends and family (human and beardie) that that poem touches me, also.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Im so sorry to come back to the site and read this as one of the first threads to catch up on.

Most of us have felt that indescribable hurt when we lose a little one. Im so sorry.

Sleep well tiny terror x

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Barb, I am so sorry to hear that. You did everything you could for him and now he is happy and playing with Jaba and all of the other beardies at the rainbow bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom