Bump on tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Hello all! It's been a while since I've been on. I guess COVID kinda just spoiled things and it kinda hard to get back to how we all were. Anywho, I adopted a new beardie, Juniper. She's somewhere between 4-7 years old. Took her to the vet and he says she's super healthy. But yesterday we noticed a bump on the end of her tonight while she was basking. She doesn't have an issue eating anything and it doesn't seem to bother her, but I wanted to get an opinion on it. I've attached a picture for any insight.

Thanks everyone!
Vanessa

Attachments

• Attach270060_20220327_151652.jpg
    Attach270060_20220327_151652.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 153

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello all! It's been a while since I've been on. I guess COVID kinda just spoiled things and it kinda hard to get back to how we all were. Anywho, I adopted a new beardie, Juniper. She's somewhere between 4-7 years old. Took her to the vet and he says she's super healthy. But yesterday we noticed a bump on the end of her tonight while she was basking. She doesn't have an issue eating anything and it doesn't seem to bother her, but I wanted to get an opinion on it. I've attached a picture for any insight.

Thanks everyone!
Vanessa
@AHBD
@Drache613

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm guessing that the vet didn't see it during the exam ? Just keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse or if you're worried you could book an appt. and have it checked out.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm guessing that the vet didn't see it during the exam ? Just keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse or if you're worried you could book an appt. and have it checked out.
I don't believe it was there during the exam. I'll keep an eye on it. It doesn't seem to bother her and her mouth isn't red or swollen or anything like that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom