Bug-De-lite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Just wanting to put a post acknowledging a member on here @Drache613. She is a vet tech and someone who has helped me on many of my threads, so I trust her opinion. When I first got my beardie I found out very quickly she did not like calcium powders she went on strike several times because of this issue. We have been purchasing our liquid calcium from this member for awhile now on her website bugdelite.com her liquid calcium comes in several flavors it comes with easy dosing list according to weight. Our dragon has been refusing her roaches because of the calcium powder for the last 2 weeks. So last night I got on there too buy some more but my PayPal account is locked up because of a dispute. I then emailed her and got a switch reply and we came to a resolution and I was able to get her the funds another way. After all the e-mails back and forth she had spent her evening helping us get our baby what she needed. She also has all kinds of supplements from dandy-lion powders to kidney function powders to liquid vitamins Manuka honey, skin care, eye care, disinfecting products, pro-biotics etc. Reasonable prices great customer service and you give your money to somebody who really cares about this trade and your animals I recommend this site to anyone and everyone. Thank you Tracy for all your help yesterday !!! Heres a picture of the dragon you helped Frey'ja

Attachments

• 20211114_163542.jpg
    20211114_163542.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom