BSFL

acidburn01

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
So we got some BSFL today. And he only seems mildly interested in them. Like, I put maybe 15 or 20 in a grub bowl and he only ate *maybe* half of them. They're lively, wiggly and look good but when I offered him one by hand, like I do with his other feeders, he looked at me like I should be ashamed of myself for offering such garbage.

I know picky dragons are a thing and he's kinda picky sometimes so is there anything I can do to make them more appealing.? He's the same with spaghetti squash. I grated it real fine and he ate it accidentally because I put it in his salad but he won't eat it otherwise.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
So we got some BSFL today. And he only seems mildly interested in them. Like, I put maybe 15 or 20 in a grub bowl and he only ate *maybe* half of them. They're lively, wiggly and look good but when I offered him one by hand, like I do with his other feeders, he looked at me like I should be ashamed of myself for offering such garbage.

I know picky dragons are a thing and he's kinda picky sometimes so is there anything I can do to make them more appealing.? He's the same with spaghetti squash. I grated it real fine and he ate it accidentally because I put it in his salad but he won't eat it otherwise.
he looked at me like I should be ashamed of myself for offering such garbage. LOL--- shame on you!! :) Yes dragons can be something else -- keep offering the BSFL on the salads maybe throw in some super worms too 1-3 of them -- the squash is good for salad so your good there -- use those BSFL on his salads not by themselves along w/ the super worms - you can also use horn worms in the salad too --

acidburn01

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
he looked at me like I should be ashamed of myself for offering such garbage. LOL--- shame on you!! :) Yes dragons can be something else -- keep offering the BSFL on the salads maybe throw in some super worms too 1-3 of them -- the squash is good for salad so your good there -- use those BSFL on his salads not by themselves along w/ the super worms - you can also use horn worms in the salad too --
Do you know where I can get smaller superworms.superiors.? The petstores around here only have super long ones

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summy7
Top Bottom