Bsfl question

vegullaaimee

Beardie name(s)
Chico
I have many sleeping (hibernating ready to turn to flies) bsfl could I possibly feed them to my dragon? They are technically still alive just in pupate stage. I don't want to be bombarded with them so I have been disposing them. Will they harm my beardie if I feed him the hibernating ones? Do they still contain nutrition?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have many sleeping (hibernating ready to turn to flies) bsfl could I possibly feed them to my dragon? They are technically still alive just in pupate stage. I don't want to be bombarded with them so I have been disposing them. Will they harm my beardie if I feed him the hibernating ones? Do they still contain nutrition?
Yes please feed the flies -- dragon like them. I would pull the wings off of them so they are grounded tho

vegullaaimee

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Chico
Yes please feed the flies -- dragon like them. I would pull the wings off of them so they are grounded tho
Can I feed him the stage before the fly? I'm trying to not have flies. I dispose of them before they turn to flies but instead of throwing them out in pupate stage can I feed them to my lizard?

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom