Brumation therapy 😞

Flame2020

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Flame 🔥
I assume it depends on how long it will last? One never really knows until they experience it for a couple years with their beloved dragon.

Last year my dragon flame was only a year and a half and I noticed he was more lethargic and laid-back, but didn’t really hide out.

I adopted him from my roommate who was neglecting him at eight months , and I was new to the whole Reptile thing, never mind brumating.

The second winner is very obvious, and he seems to be doing well. And yes, I have to not worry about myself and my needs. 😔😂😉😫

Flame2020

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Flame 🔥
I definitely wonder how long it will last . I’m thinking when the days are longer, and the sun is out more often. That’s all I can go on. For now I have some cameras that censor him moving out of his cave.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yeah it's different for every dragon and they usually just come back out when they're ready. It's understandable that it makes you nervous though.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom