Brumation...maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rescued Cheech in mid November. He is about 3 years old and his vet check showed he is a healthy lil guy. He has been going to bed this past week about 2 hours before lights out and today he stayed in his hide this morning, where be is usually up and ready to be fed. He came out once today to say hi and then went back in. I'm gonna miss him so much if he goes into brumation lol....but I'll forgo my needs and let him do what nature intends!!!!

Attachments

• 20220122_090902.jpg
    20220122_090902.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 148

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
We rescued Cheech in mid November. He is about 3 years old and his vet check showed he is a healthy lil guy. He has been going to bed this past week about 2 hours before lights out and today he stayed in his hide this morning, where be is usually up and ready to be fed. He came out once today to say hi and then went back in. I'm gonna miss him so much if he goes into brumation lol....but I'll forgo my needs and let him do what nature intends!!!!
did he do any scratching before he went to hide and did your vet say anything abt his size

dogndragonmom

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
did he do any scratching before he went to hide and did your vet say anything abt his size
He did some....he is on the smaller size because his previous owners did not properly take care of him, but he is healthy and strong and weighs around 370 grams. Perfect weight. He came out of his hide today and was so full of energy haha

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
He did some....he is on the smaller size because his previous owners did not properly take care of him, but he is healthy and strong and weighs around 370 grams. Perfect weight. He came out of his hide today and was so full of energy haha
Oh that’s great! I know my beardie does that sometimes to she’ll hide for a few days and go to bed like 4 hours before time then come out ready to go concure the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom