Brumation Blues

Beardie name(s)
Lemon
Anybody else really miss their beardies this time of the year? Lemon has now been brumating for about 3 weeks but surprised us with a few hours out yesterday! He had some water and ate one cricket before deciding upon a vertical snooze overnight. He tolerated a bit of a cuddle this morning and then immediately went back into his cave and snuggled into his blanket. Until next time Lemon! 👋

Attachments

• 20231020_211645.jpg
    20231020_211645.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 50

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
Anybody else really miss their beardies this time of the year? Lemon has now been brumating for about 3 weeks but surprised us with a few hours out yesterday! He had some water and ate one cricket before deciding upon a vertical snooze overnight. He tolerated a bit of a cuddle this morning and then immediately went back into his cave and snuggled into his blanket. Until next time Lemon! 👋
My girl just came out a month or so ago, her first after a couple false starts. Had a nice long one, lost about 10% of her weight. The vet did call her "healthy, but not fat" about 6 months ago lol now she's out and about climbing and digging, slowly getting her appetite back. Wants to be hand fed and is oddly turning down her favorite golden raspberries. I should offer her a banana bite, it's been quite awhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2butlerbeardies
Top Bottom