Brown/damaged Scales on the underside of dragon?

itsTigereye

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Sunny
Hello! I noticed this a few months ago but assumed it was just some random shedding scales. Now it looks a bit more concerning, and I'm not sure if these are just damaged scales or something different. So my question is what this could be, and how to deal with it if it's not something normal.

(Just a side note, Sunny is currently underweight due to just laying her second clutch yesterday, and her claws are still dirty from her dig box. No cause for concern in that regard!)

Attachments

• IMG_9153.jpg
    IMG_9153.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_9154.jpg
    IMG_9154.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello! I noticed this a few months ago but assumed it was just some random shedding scales. Now it looks a bit more concerning, and I'm not sure if these are just damaged scales or something different. So my question is what this could be, and how to deal with it if it's not something normal.

(Just a side note, Sunny is currently underweight due to just laying her second clutch yesterday, and her claws are still dirty from her dig box. No cause for concern in that regard!)

View attachment 72546
that is all shed sporting different areas --- let it do its thing

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom