Bring Bearded Dragons to your D&D Game!

Hi fellow beardie lovers!

Its been a while since I've been around these parts, life has taken some twists and turns these last few years! (The forum looks great by the way!)
One of those twists is getting into modeling and producing my own miniatures for Dungeons and Dragons (or other games, or just display!)

header.jpg
I certainly couldn't resist making a beardie themed lizard folk, and so I present you with Pancake the Proud! He's live on kickstarter and going into the final week of the campaign. There are miniatures (and bigger options for collectables) as well as pins and stickers and stuff.

Pancake loves basking, loitering, being self-important, not eating his greens, giving the stink eye and trying to avoid the pesky kobolds that believe all the stories about the Legendary Bearded Dragon and are quick persistent with their desire to admire him and shower him with gifts.

brave brave brave brave sir pancake final copy.jpg

I hope you'll check it out on kickstarter!

20220625_110450.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lmao that good chit!!!

lafayette05

Its been a while since I've been around these parts, life has taken some twists and turns these last few years! (The forum looks great by the way!)
One of those twists is getting into modeling and producing my own miniatures for Dungeons and Dragons (or other games, or just display!)
I certainly couldn't resist making a beardie themed lizard folk, and so I present you with Pancake the Proud! He's live on kickstarter and going into the final week of the campaign. There are miniatures (and bigger options for collectables) as well as pins and stickers and stuff.

Pancake loves basking, loitering, being self-important, not eating his greens, giving the stink eye and trying to avoid the pesky kobolds that believe all the stories about the Legendary Bearded Dragon and are quick persistent with their desire to admire him and shower him with gifts.

I hope you'll check it out on kickstarter!
I noticed your recommendation for Top Decentralized Finance | NFT ICOHOLDER, and it's intriguing how the world of NFTs (non-fungible tokens) intersects with creative endeavors like miniature crafting. Exploring platforms like this could offer exciting opportunities for showcasing and even monetizing our hobbyist creations. I'll definitely check it out to see how it might complement my passion for crafting miniatures

It's wonderful to reconnect with this community after some time away, especially seeing how vibrant and inviting the forum looks now! Life's twists and turns have led me down some unexpected paths, one of which is delving into modeling and crafting miniatures for Dungeons and Dragons and other tabletop games. It's been a thrilling journey so far!

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom