breeding locusts

rita1

I was going to start breeding crickets to help with the food bill. Now Bob has never been a fan of them. i went and got him some locusts and he went mad for them, never seen him do this with crickets.
question, how easy are they to breed.
Anyone on here breeding locust that could give me some advice please.

rita1

Original Poster
110911-9435884598.jpg
ok this is my setup for locusts breeding box. they are on a heat mat at the moment, waiting for heat bulb. any suggestions please.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Most members here are in the US and locust aren't very common at all so you might not get much help, sorry.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyr.jpg
Top Bottom