Breeding Loans

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Hey All.

My little fellows been jumpy ever since he woke up and people say that if I let him breed it will losen him up. I've been planning to breed him anways but at the moment I cant get my own lady. A girl/women near me has a female that she wants to breed also. We are thinking about getting together in a week or two and I was wondering how long it would take for them to, . . you know, and I can bring him home. Also any warnings or idea's to make this work as fluently as possible (where both students).

Thanks for your time and any help.

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
My little guy is a bit over 3 yrs and hers is a bit older than mine

sddragons

Juvie Member
You can have her home in 15 minutes or it could take all day too. You just have to see how it goes and watch them close and you can see when they... you know.... :)
Good luck, can't wait until all mine get old enough.

gulum":1cd42 said:
Hey All.
We are thinking about getting together in a week or two and I was wondering how long it would take for them to, . . you know, and I can bring him home. Also any warnings or idea's to make this work as fluently as possible (where both students).

Thanks for your time and any help.

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Mojo was going to get bredwhen a guy who is experienced with beardies (hatched 17clutches - different females of course :lol: ) Was visiting family which was a few houses away from me. He was going to leave his rick walker male with mojo for the day and if he didn't end up mating her I could keep him in my spare 3x2x2 for a few weeks.. Ended up not working out, but got two free beardies off of him when a clutch of reds hatched from the trouble lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom