Breeders in central texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwilkie

Hey I am wanting to get my first beardie. I would like to get one from a small breader if possible. Does anyone know if there are any around central texas? Thanks so much!!

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
well i cant say much for central tx but i do know a breeder her in tulsa OK and myself. he has a few smaller males and females available and i have a normal that is about 10 inches long and a sand fire male that is a beardie i bought from a friend just to get it better care he was kind of stunted as a juvie because the guy didnt know how to take care of him. what exactley are you looking for? i was planning on coming to the show in the D/F area in February. you can check out my dragons on my myspace. i will add pics of the three new ones real soon.

vwilkie

Original Poster
They look very good. I don't want a very fancy one since I don't want to spend alot of money on one. My fiance is going to get it for me for christmas. I didn't want to get one from a petstore since I've heard bad things about them. I'm getting the cage all set up over the next few weeks to get ready for it.

beardiebandit

Hatchling Member
well the prices at a pet store can range from 75$ to 130$ that i have seen... my little normal is a male and he is very light colored... i will put some pics up within in the next couple days. are you looking for a small one or a sub adult? i will have some babys this spring that will be reasonably priced. like the low end pet store prices. me and my room mate are kind of hobby breeders. the breeder here in tulsa has some babys that are about 75$ or so. they are mostly yellow. cute little buggers! lol!

midnight_962002

Sub-Adult Member
Be careful about waiting to long. Then you will be limited to the breeders in Texas for sure. It looks like our weather is going down the tubes. I have 5 babies going out tonight. It is going to be on my mind until I hear they arrived safely. Can't tell what the weather is going to do.

Good Luck

Ernie

You may want to try calling Char at Dragon Hut. She is based out of Austin. She may not have beardies posted as available on her website, but if you give her a call I'm sure she will have some available. We met her at the San Antonio Reptile Expo the beginning of this month - she had many beautiful babies in all different price ranges.

http://www.thedragonhut.com/page4.php

We bought one of her babies and she is doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom