Breakthrough with the Toofy

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
We had a breakthrough.! As you all know, Toothless is scared of, well... everything. Especially outside. The trees, the sky, the clouds, the birds, the sun, the air. Even himself.

Well, whenever I go make salads, I alternate who I bring to roam the kitchen. Today was Toothless' turn. And lately, he's been pacing at the back door, like he wants out. (We have a closed off sun room for a back porch) and today, I opened the backdoor to let him on the porch. It was sunny and 85° here. And he walked out.! All on his own.! And wasn't dark, black beard or even scared. He was a little wide-eyed but was otherwise just curious and walking around. Guys, I'm so darn proud of my fat boi.

Attachments

• 20230420_125953.jpg
    20230420_125953.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230420_125935.jpg
    20230420_125935.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 54

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He's a big boy now 😄
He's what 10 to 11 months old now? I've had 2 males and 5 females. The females have all seemed to be more bold earlier on. Zen took till 2 yo to calm down, Sinatra will be 1 yo in 3 day, he is still a scardy cat

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
He's a big boy now 😄
He's what 10 to 11 months old now? I've had 2 males and 5 females. The females have all seemed to be more bold earlier on. Zen took till 2 yo to calm down, Sinatra will be 1 yo in 3 day, he is still a scardy cat
Yeah, he's like 11 months and still a huge baby. He's terrified of his own reflection 😅😅

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He should grow out of it soon 🙂

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom