Brand New here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty36

Hello! I don't have a Beardie yet but will very soon so I apologize if this is in the wrong forum! Feel free to move it where it needs to go! :p I have a VERY excited 6 year old daughter who is waiting for us to get our new family member! I am just wanting to get some advice if anyone is offering! I live in Georgia, does anyone know of any good breeders around here? I have done quite a bit of research and believe we are ready!

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome!! You'll love having a beardie, they are great pets. Heres a good site that you may find useful http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/home.html - have a look at the nutrition section for lists of good and bad foods for beardies, it really helped me. Good luck with the new beardie. If you have any specific questions just ask and ill be happy to try and help :D

:wave: hey there I'm new too so welcome :) people on here are really nice and will help you with whatever questions you have. There's a good amount of resources on here.

Once you get your beardy don't be shy, take pics and show us :) we all love pics!

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
Not too far from you is the breeder where I got my beardie - Yellow Room Reptiles. Amazing dragons and amazing customer service/communication. :) They've actually got some babies with Rio Reptiles that are just hatching, so you could get on the waiting list for one of those - they're going to be gorgeous! :D Both are located in Florida, so shipping to Georgia wouldn't be too bad. (I'm sure there are some breeders in GA, too, but I always want to give Yellow Room Reptiles a shout-out.)

Welcome!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Jamiedog":1mqmg1bl said:
Not too far from you is the breeder where I got my beardie - Yellow Room Reptiles. Amazing dragons and amazing customer service/communication. :) They've actually got some babies with Rio Reptiles that are just hatching, so you could get on the waiting list for one of those - they're going to be gorgeous! :D Both are located in Florida, so shipping to Georgia wouldn't be too bad. (I'm sure there are some breeders in GA, too, but I always want to give Yellow Room Reptiles a shout-out.)

Welcome!

hello and welcome, just wanted to second Jamidogs opinon of yellow room reptiles and rioreptiles. both of them are WONDERFUL, and always have some extremly beautiful and healthy dragons!! :D

deenwals

Atlanta Bearded Dragons. http://www.atlantabeardeddragons.com is their website. I have not bought a dragon from them before but I got a leopard gecko from them at the ATL repticon show. They were very nice and informative. I rescued a beardie in December that had a tail infection, who turned out to be pregnant, and they answered my email right away. Check them out! They are in the Gwinnett County area by the way.
I am new here also since I have the surprise clutch in an incubator. Who knew about sperm retention! Now I do!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom