Boy or girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Hard to really tell with that picture, but I'm thinking you have a boy. I think I see two lumps, one on either side of the tail. :)

lillylizard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I will take another pic when i get home but i was having troubles telling because whenever i go to look gets annoyed and then he has two stress marks that form perfectly where the bumps should be.

koilover512

Hatchling Member
Mistyck":1r9nnnqb said:
Hard to really tell with that picture, but I'm thinking you have a boy. I think I see two lumps, one on either side of the tail. :)

I agree it is hard to tell but.... It does look like you have a boy.

Toria88

I would also say you've got a little boy on your hands! It's hard to be 100% sure with A) the picture and B) how young he is.

lillylizard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Almost 6 months but he's small for his age. Which is suprising because of how much he eats. He's 13.5 inches and 165g and eats 125 worms a day.

lillylizard

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ThankQ so much you guys. i just wasn't sure. i thought he was a boy but had t make sure because i did not want to find out that it was a girl by being suprised wit a gravid dragon come the summer months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astrilyc
Top Bottom