Blood in urate

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
RJ's last poop seemed fine, however he JUST produced this today. (See photo of blood in urate) I've never experienced one of my dragons having a prolapse, however I wonder if this too occurred with the blood in stool, as there appears to be something hanging from his vent. I bathed him, and some of it came off (appeared to be a bit of sperm plug) still some remains, and seems sensitive to him. He has been clean of parasites for appx 4yrs (give or take a bit). So I'm not sure if it's parasite related, kidney related, (as i sadly suspect kidney issues possibly developing due to a constant interest in water) or I tear due to prolapse, if indeed it is such. Aside from having fecals examined, it's been some time since he's seen a vet since there is none of sufficient knowledge remotely close to where I live. I'm early years of caring for my own dragons I did see one very for a time, however I was deterred from continuing to seek his help as information I received on this site conflicted with this particular vets comments/opinions.
Any thoughts, or ideas would be appreciated. I have saved the stool and will bring it for testing tomorrow. I'm curious if ordering panacur from beardeddragon.co might be I wise initiative to take.
16514221413138045854708292866824.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Wait to see what the vet says and also to see if it happens again. Sometimes it's just a one time thing.

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oooooh. Shoot, sorry. I wasn't sure what you meant because I mentioned NOT going to the vet I had before. My bad just got confused for a moment. Your point, being update you with fecal results?

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom