Bloated belly & trying to vomit motion

Axeloukos

Original Poster
Update on the topic.

Took him to 3rd vet that kept him for 4 days to diagnose him with RI. Treating him with Nebulizer with medicine he gave me.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Update on the topic.

Took him to 3rd vet that kept him for 4 days to diagnose him with RI. Treating him with Nebulizer with medicine he gave me.
Make sure your using a long tube UVB NO coils please - if you need help please ask --- I am glad hes getting the treatment now --- your surface basking temps and UVB are going to aid in the healing of the dragon

Axeloukos

Original Poster
Make sure your using a long tube UVB NO coils please - if you need help please ask --- I am glad hes getting the treatment now --- your surface basking temps and UVB are going to aid in the healing of the dragon
Yes using Arcadia - T5 D3 USB tube that was changed few months ago. Might actually go get new one to be safe.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes using Arcadia - T5 D3 USB tube that was changed few months ago. Might actually go get new one to be safe.
Ok those are good for approx one year I would recommend changing it out in 10-11 months - placement and distance is determined by your screen- what type of screen is on the tank? Fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type?

Axeloukos

Original Poster
Ok those are good for approx one year I would recommend changing it out in 10-11 months - placement and distance is determined by your screen- what type of screen is on the tank? Fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type?
I have it mounted inside enclosure, aprox 30-40cm height.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm glad he's getting treatment, please keep us posted on his progress. I'm not content just worrying about my own so i worry about everyone else's also lmao. (But in all honesty when i read these threads i do worry about pretty much everyone of them)

I'm glad he's getting treatment, please keep us posted on his progress. I'm not content just worrying about my own so i worry about everyone else's also lmao. (But in all honesty when i read these threads i do worry about pretty much everyone of them)
I do too! I am so in love with my beardie. I honestly never thought I could love a reptile more than I do. He is so sweet and patient. I got him with knowing that he had some eye sight issues (supposedly he was originally bought from a breeder in Lithuania). Previous owner said she thought it might been from red infrared lights. However, that person sold him to me with severe issues and the husbandry from that person was horrible. I do care about everyone's beardies too and always try to help. This show that you are a good person 💛.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom