Bloated beardie

QueenJay

Original Poster
Since yesterday my beardie looks like she’s bloated. She’s acting perfectly normal, doesn’t seem to be in any discomfort, but she feels like she’s filled with air. It’s been a couple days since she’s pooped and I‘m concerned she could be impacted. If it is impaction what should I do to help her poop? I’ve already tried giving some pumpkin and massaging her stomach in the bath

HeathJenks

Beardie name(s)
Pi'lar (Pea-lar)
Since yesterday my beardie looks like she’s bloated. She’s acting perfectly normal, doesn’t seem to be in any discomfort, but she feels like she’s filled with air. It’s been a couple days since she’s pooped and I‘m concerned she could be impacted. If it is impaction what should I do to help her poop? I’ve already tried giving some pumpkin and massaging her stomach in the bath
Does she eat greens, blueberries or other veggies? How old is she? How long have u soaked her for?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom