Black spot on chin and looking up

Alice_Angel

Beardie name(s)
Nugget
Hi, so i’ve had my beardie for a couple days now and i’ve started to notice that he has this little dark spot on his chin. He started shedding on his face yesterday. So i could be overthinking this. Also he’s been constantly sitting on the top part of his terrarium and looking up through the glass top of his tank. He hasn’t been eating a lot but that could be of the stress from moving. Just want to make sure he’s okay
0B441F33-2D3E-405E-8581-62E94097C055.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi, so i’ve had my beardie for a couple days now and i’ve started to notice that he has this little dark spot on his chin. He started shedding on his face yesterday. So i could be overthinking this. Also he’s been constantly sitting on the top part of his terrarium and looking up through the glass top of his tank. He hasn’t been eating a lot but that could be of the stress from moving. Just want to make sure he’s okay View attachment 69801
The part under the chin looks like shed --- the staring at the glass top is possible he sees his reflection - do you have vents on the sides or back or both on the tank - I was going to say to cover the glass top w/ a towel etc to prevent the reflection but the tank needs to be vented --

Alice_Angel

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Nugget
Thank you, i was thinking about that too but the vent is on the top so im going to put something on the part where he does it the most so the vent is still completely exposed.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom