Big belly,legs can't reach the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina018

So,i have my baby beardie for about a month now. Last few days i have noticed that when he tries to move/run he can't beacause of his belly. It looks fat and he can't get his legs to the ground. What can i do to help him? Is he just fat? Is he bloated?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
he Is fine. Just being a goofy hatchling.

Nothing looks wrong with him.

Slippy floor surface , he will master it .

I suggest lay down some kitchen grade paper towels over the slippy surface, will get better traction.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Can he move on his own at all ? The flooring may be slippery but if he can't move at all then there is potentially a serious problem like MBD or a paralysis type of condition. Does he climb or can he walk on a textured surface ? If not, post a video of him trying to walk.

Nina018

Original Poster
He can move, so i guess it's just the floor. I don't think it can be mbd,he has a uvb lamp and gets calcium and d3 powder every two-three days.Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom