Status
Not open for further replies.

kenobisaber

One of my dragons Tigger lives in an Exo-Terra® Natural Terrarium Reptile Habitat 36x18x18 for the time being while I wait for replacement parts on his 4x2x2.. I hated the cross t lid so I got a screen cover from Thrive where it’s just screen no cross t. Is there any better fitting lids? I feel like it kinda throws the temps off a bit because my other dragon Mando’s enclosure has higher temps with no issue but he lives in an enclosure with no front opening doors. They both have the same lighting set up and everything.

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
I’m not sure about better fitting lids I remember when I had a similar enclosure I bought a better quality screen lid it was a little sturdier and had a bigger hole pattern to let more uvb through may look on lllreptile, Pangea, or reptilebasics? When I had a screen top my temps were really hard to maintain and I had to use a extra light for heat on the cool side. Eventually I had my buddy make me a custom lid that had a circular cut out for the basking light and a long rectangular opening for the t5 fixture and they sat on top of the enclosure and it kept the heat inside the viv much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom