Best website to buy dubia roaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
I tried searching the forums already with no luck. I'm trying to start a dubia colony finally, does anyone know the best site with the best prices?

Thanks!

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
***a neat thing about them, is that their site gives you actual pics of the roaches on a ruler so you see the exact size roach you are looking for.

BBTrucker

yes i will agree http://www.dubideli.com/ is the better buy you want a good cheap colony of dubias they will sell you Males unlike all the other places my favorite order from them is well worth it also dont worry about buying food fo them if you have cricket chow and [DRY] cat/dog food works well i have a cat and she picks up all the escapees. and i use a about 75% cat food and 25% cricket gut load. cages get cleaned once a week and more egg crates ordered once a month and those normally feed my adult beardie(eats the most) 1 gecko and 1 tarantula.
100g: 1"-1.25" (avg.cnt.=106)
50cnt: dubiaMales
1oz: water crystals

Total cost (paypal)
$40.00 U$D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom