Best probe thermometer?

TheBeard9789

Juvie Member
Looking to get a probe thermometer because I normally use a IR heat gun and heard it's not accurate enough. I have gotten fluker probe thermometers but haven't ever used them for my beardies. Looking for the best one too use ie brand probe type etc cheap or expensive long as it works the right way I don't care.

Also possibly some insight on proper placement I'm looking to add as little tape as possible to hold it in place

pic below is the platform I'm using

Attachments

• 20220405_144647.jpg
    20220405_144647.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 26

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
Looking to get a probe thermometer because I normally use a IR heat gun and heard it's not accurate enough. I have gotten fluker probe thermometers but haven't ever used them for my beardies. Looking for the best one too use ie brand probe type etc cheap or expensive long as it works the right way I don't care.

Also possibly some insight on proper placement I'm looking to add as little tape as possible to hold it in place

pic below is the platform I'm using
flukers is fine - please place the probe on the spot where he basks and get the temp you do not need to leave it there you can stick it on the side of the tank and spot check every 10 days or so

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith-Owens
Top Bottom