Best investment

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
What product, item, etc. you found that makes things easy, simple, lifesaving or whatever that you would recommend to someone else? If you have a link for it please include it. Let’s help each other out and not gatekeep.

I have 2 products that are both under $20

This pet cam the quality is excellent for the price and it allows me to check on them when I’m not home and can’t take them with me. I can talk through it as well. Here is a pic of day/night quality
66D02339-7063-483C-86DE-A9A369A6C591.jpeg

1ACA3184-C554-442F-8EAE-DA0AD6626129.jpeg

Pet Camera,1080P Mini Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio,Night Vision, 2-Way Audio,Motion Alarm for Home Security Camera,Watch Live Streaming Video Anywhere,Cloud Storage,Work with 2.4G WiFi https://a.co/d/hsunxbP

The 2nd is this smart plug. With it not only can I control the time from my phone but I’m able to control the lights from no matter where I am.

SURGE Smart Surge Protector Power Strip

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Elekcity temperature gun. The battery last forever (not literally, but really long long time). It has a laser dot so you know exactly what area is being measured with temp gun. Multipurpose use for grilling human foods.

Zilla shed ease. Can add to bath, really helps with any stubborn shed

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Definitely the Zicra Agito disinfectant spray! I don’t have the link but I believe it’s a Japanese brand.
It’s THE MOST AMAZING disinfectant for daily spot clean. All plant-derived ingredients so safe for reptiles. Can get rid of beardie poop stinks in a sec. I usually just spray it on a tissue then wipe over the poop spot a couple times, then voilà the smells all gone! Works like a charm. It’s the green one.
67211E7E-305A-4985-A760-F693719813F7.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
My wet tile saw, it allows me to cut rocks and such to use in my habitats, and my cheap family dollar heating pads, the are 20 bucks or less, they don't get hot enough to burm or overheat my dragons and most importantly they don't automatically shut off so i don't have to keep turning them back on.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
My wet tile saw, it allows me to cut rocks and such to use in my habitats, and my cheap family dollar heating pads, the are 20 bucks or less, they don't get hot enough to burm or overheat my dragons and most importantly they don't automatically shut off so i don't have to keep turning them back on.
What do you do with the heating pad?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I keep my house down around 70 degrees so i use them to keep my guys warm when i have them out.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
There have to be other things to make things easier for the next beardie owner. Just trying to expand the list

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Another thing i think is a good investment is an outside habitat. The one i use is a ferret nation. It comes in 1,2,or 3 level setups and is great for letting them get some real sun. Got to watch out for a couple things though, babies can get through the bars, and 1/2 needs to be shaded so they dont over heat. The bars are close enough together though to keep out anything that could attack them, so it is safe to leave them unattended for short periods of time. (As long as it isn't to hot)

Attachments

• 20221013_175356.jpg
    20221013_175356.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20221013_175338.jpg
    20221013_175338.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 67

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I just thought this post would be helpful if we all shared the things we used that could help someone else:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I agree. I get a ton of great ideas from reading post here.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom