Been a while since last poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofcourseilikepasta

Hatchling Member
Is she/he eating at all? If they're eating and not going to the bathroom, that would point to constipation/impaction. Make sure it's drinking water. Drop some on it's nose so it'll lap it up. When you put them in the bath, gently rub they're tummy. Gary ALWAYS goes when I do that. If that still doesn't help, then yes, I would recommend a vet visit.

AcceptableGeek

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She has been eating a little less than normal but not a major drop of in appetite. I'll try a belly rub in the bath tonight after work

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They can go much longer at times between poos , but as the others mentioned warm bath daily along with a few natural laxatives will do the trick, no need for a vet. Try any of these or a combo of them...applesauce, canned pumpkin [ no spices ] baby food prunes , squash and a few drops of veg.oil and/or honey.

AcceptableGeek

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks to all for the advice. I ended up changing the bulb to raise temps and feeding squash baby food. This with a warm bath everynoghtto for about a week. She has pooped twice and it is normal looking. What a relief. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom