Bed thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were dog sitting for Jason's parents this weekend - had to watch their beagle-fox terrier mix, named Molly. We figured it was much easier to bring her to our apartment, rather than drive back and forth to their house or stay there. So we brought Molly and her food, treats, blanket, and bed to our place. Molly gets along very well with Merlin - she either ignores Mer or goes to a different room when Merlin is out. Doesn't bother Merlin at all. Yesterday we had Merlin out running around in the living room, and we suddenly realize Merlin and Molly were both missing. We started looking, went down to the bedroom. And there's Merlin, sitting on Molly's bed, with that "This is MINE" look, and poor Molly was lying on the floor on the other side of the room. I wish I had a picture, it was hysterical that Merlin stole Molly's bed!

Nyx1900

And there's Merlin, sitting on Molly's bed, with that "This is MINE" look, and poor Molly was lying on the floor on the other side of the room.

So Funny!!!!!!! :D My dragon does that to my eight month old lol He'll claim his doggy blanket as if he was king when I let him run about. :laughhard:

Seig

Hatchling Member
Goonie":5abae said:
:laughhard: Seig, you definitely nailed it on the head with that list!
Better be careful who sees that list. We wouldn't want any of Tatsu's army members to see it. That could be very bad.
You mean it isn't already in their constitution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom